Our refund policy for recorded courses lasts 30 days. Because CCC Trainings are resource and download rich, we are unable to offer a refund once the course is started and you receive access to all course material. Purchases of digital resources cannot be refunded.
Heather Carter, (APT Approved Provider 21-644) offers three types of play therapy training opportunities. The cancellation and refund policy is dependent on the method of your training. All three trainings share the following policies:
- All trainings are subject to sufficient registration.
- If a live event is cancelled due to insufficient registration, weather related emergencies or extreme technological difficulties, all paid registrants will be given the choice to either attend a rescheduled event at no additional charge or be issued a full refund.
- Should Heather Carter need to cancel or reschedule training, all efforts will be made to contact registrants via the email that was provided during event registration.
- No partial CE credit is available.
- Attendees must be present for live events for the entire duration or complete an entire online course (with quiz) to obtain any credit.
- Live events may be recorded for future non-contact training opportunities. Attendees will be given prior notice of any recording; however, participation in the event implies consent to the recording and consent for any educational or commercial use without compensation.
- Play therapy credit will be awarded to mental health professionals only per the guidelines of the Association for Play Therapy. It is the responsibility of all participants to obtain appropriate supervision and/or consultation when learning new therapeutic techniques and to operate within their scope of practice and professional regulations.
- Continuing education credits for state or professional licensing boards are not available unless specifically indicated on the training announcement. Contact your state board or professional organization for guidance.
- Any other costs for participation are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Quiz answers and participant information are stored for audit purposes for a period of five years.
- No exceptions will be made for these policies.
- No refunds will be given for any course in which a certificate has already been issued.
For live training with no registration fee:
This includes all traditional face-to face events and any virtual events where the presenter and the attendee have the opportunity to ask questions in real time.
- Cancellations received at least 7 days before a scheduled live training will be refunded 100%.
- Cancellations less than 7 days before a scheduled live training will receive no refund or credit.
For all pre-recorded, distance learning or asynchronous training:
This includes online courses or recordings from live events and virtual summits where the attendee does not have the opportunity to ask questions in real time.
- Courses have a 30 day, no questions asked full refund policy if training has not been accessed. However, no refunds will be given for any course once started and participant has agreed to the policy.
- Once you have requested a refund, we will respond within 24 hours confirming receipt of request.
- Course fees are advertised prior to purchasing the course but may vary based on coupon offers, promotions or other discounts available.
- Online courses utilize a course database that requires a course registration login (username and password).
- Course materials can only be accessed through the course registration link and are available immediately upon registration of the course. The course administrator can restrict access to the course and limits to access are noted in the course registration.
- Upon registration, the course administrator has the ability to track document downloads and course activity.
- Upon course completion, participants are required to complete an exam (75% needed to pass) before being issued a certificate for the course.
- There are no course refunds issued due to a participant’s failure to complete the course.
- Participants will be notified via their registration email of any changes to course access and be provided with at least 30 days notice of any planned course removal.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within 3-5 business days.
Store purchases of digital items, including but not limited to PDF documents, cannot be refunded.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.